Art & Culture
Interested in collecting reviews in the art & culture industry? justLikeAPI is here to help!
We’re living in an age when good customer reviews are an essential part of any kind of business.
It doesn’t count just for your dentist or your favorite restaurant – the same goes for cultural institutions like galleries, museums, landmarks. In other words, for the art & culture industry in general.
Let's see what JLA can offer in such cases.
How can the review data be practically used in Art & Culture industry?
- Review rating can be used as a measure of visitor’s satisfaction
- The number of reviews indicates if visitors engage with what they experienced
- Analysis of reviews with poor scores can help pinpoint the things that need improvement
This means that any art & culture institution can have a better understanding of its market position. What are the weak and which are the strong points? Basically, visitor reviews will give you all you need to understand their experience.
Say goodbye to speculations because your improvement strategy will now be precise thanks to JLA!
Who should use this type of analysis?
This analysis can be performed either by the:
- Cultural institution itself, in order to identify points for improvement, or
- Digital agencies providing services for cultural institutions
- Competing cultural institution – in order to gather important business intelligence
As you can see, everyone who works in this industry can make use of review monitoring. Regardless of whether you're a cultural institution or an agency, reviews will be useful for future improvements.
What websites can be used for review collection?
Basically, any website where the visitors leave their reviews, but most typically these are:
JLA is currently able to scrape reviews from many platforms. Some of the existing platforms are already related to the art & culture industry, but if you express the need to scrape something else, there would be no problem.
What fields can be collected for review analysis?
JLA can capture any piece of data shown in the browser, but typically these are:
- Total number of reviews
- Average review score
- Reviewer name
- Review date
- Individual review score
- Review title
- Review body
These fields can of course be arranged according to your needs. In case you find some of them irrelevant, we can exclude them. Therefore, the information that you'll receive can be totally customizable.
Are there challenges in the process?
Yes, very much so. Here are some of the most common ones:
- Huge numbers – Eiffel Tower has more than 269K Reviews on Google. Just browsing that many reviews can take days and days. That makes the review collection in the art & culture industry utterly difficult
- Different languages – internationally popular art & culture attractions will most likely have reviews in many different languages. This is no problem for data collection, but most likely requires using an automated translation service
- Different URLs – for example, Tripadvisor has local versions of its website – showing only reviews in that language
How can JustLikeAPI help?
JLA can help in 2 ways:
- One-off review collection – where JLA can collect all reviews for given art & culture institutions. This can take a while, depending on the number of reviews involved.
- Continual review collection – usually comes after the one-off review collection. In order to ensure fresh data, we're collecting the most important reviews.
Again, depending on your needs, we can find the best possible solution.
The list of platforms that we’re covering is getting bigger every day, so we invite you to check it out. We're also providing a 14-day free trial so we believe you’ll have enough time to test whether JLA fulfills your needs.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out at email@example.com.