When was the last time you have gone out to a new place, without checking the customer reviews first? And when you check those reviews, you certainly pay the most attention to those related to food.
Finding out what customers have to say about your restaurant, and especially about the food and service, can be a very daunting task.
That's where JustLikeAPI can help!
No more countless hours of scrolling over the Internet! JLA will collect all reviews for you!
Interested to know how this works?
Let's explain it then.
Why are customer reviews so essential?
There are many reasons why customer reviews are so important, but let's mention only a couple of them:
- Bad reviews have a toxic effect on your reputation and should be addressed ASAP
- Quick response to reviews shows your level of dedication
- The number of reviews is a strong indicator of a place’s popularity
- Analysis of reviews with poor scores can help pinpoint product improvements
- Product reviews can be analyzed not only for own business but also for competitors – in order to draw important competitive conclusions
As you can tell, customers can have different opinions and it's important to take them all into consideration. It's always nice to hear praises, but you can learn the most from your weaker spots.
Apart from client reviews, are there other use cases?
Yes, restaurant menus and delivery times can be scraped as data sources for food delivery aggregators. You would be surprised how much delivery times and costs vary during a single day!
Who should use this type of analysis?
JLA usually performs this analysis for the following clients:
- Review aggregator sites – JustLikeAPI acts as a data source for many such sites
- Food delivery aggregator sites – again, JustLikeAPI acts as the data source of restaurant menus, meal prices, and delivery times/pricing.
- Digital agencies providing services for brands/retailers
As you can see, everyone who works in this industry can make use of review monitoring. Regardless of whether you're a review aggregator site, food delivery aggregator site, or an agency, reviews will be useful for future improvements.
What websites can be used for review collection?
Practically, any website / social network where clients leave their reviews:
JLA is currently able to scrape reviews from many platforms. Some of the existing platforms are already related to the food industry, but if you express the need to scrape something else, there would be no problem.
What fields can be collected for review analysis?
JLA can capture any piece of data shown in the browser, but typically these are:
- Total number of reviews
- Average review score
- Review author-name
- Review date
- Individual review score
- Review title
- Review body
These fields can of course be arranged according to your needs. Therefore, the information that you'll receive can be totally customizable.
The list of platforms that we’re covering is getting bigger every day, so we invite you to check it out. We're also providing a 14-day free trial so we believe you’ll have enough time to test whether JLA fulfills your needs.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.