Capturing employers' reviews
We’re living in times when candidates have more and more choices for a career change. One of the steps in the job search is checking for an employer’s profile on various social networks. This means that employers have to make sure that reviews submitted by their employees (ex and current ones) are positive.
Why are employee reviews so essential?
- You will be able to see what others say about this employer, his professional and work ethic, and overall company culture
- Bad reviews have a toxic effect on an employer’s reputation and should be addressed ASAP
Who should use this type of analysis?
This analysis can be performed either by the:
- Business directories – JustLikeAPI acts as a data source for many such sites
- Job agencies – so they have a clear overview of each potential employer
- Digital agencies - providing services for their clients
What websites can be used for review collection?
Practically, any website / social network where companies have their profiles, which can be reviewed by their employees.
- (links to JLA Platform pages)
- Etc etc
What fields can be collected for review analysis?
Any piece of data shown in the browser can be captured, but typically these are:
- Company name
- Culture / Values
- Senior Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Work/Life Balance
- Total headcount growth